America’s Swimming Pool Company, a swimming pool service franchise, has added 10 new locations in the first half of 2022. These include the brand’s first territory in Michigan and a second in New York, as well as new franchises in Texas, Florida, New Jersey and Missouri.
“It has been a very successful 2022 summer season, but our momentum started even earlier in the year with these fantastic new franchise owners joining the ASP family,” says Stewart Vernon, COO and founder of America’s Swimming Pool Company. “We are thrilled to be expanding in the Midwest and doing business in Michigan for the first time, as well as continued growth in established states like Texas and Florida. It’s a testament to the strength of the pool care industry and the ASP business model that continues to attract top-notch talent to seize the opportunities in their markets.”
- ASP of Central Texas is owned and operated by Michael Blackburn.
- ASP of East Fort Worth is owned and operated by Niyi Uthman.
- ASP of West Fort Worth is owned and operated by Jeff Jerousek. Jerousek is also planning to open an ASP retail location in 2023.
- ASP of Flower Mound is owned and operated by Nick Makhani. This is the third ASP franchise purchase for Makhani, who opened ASP of McKinney in fall 2019 and recently acquired the ASP of Dallas franchise.
- ASP of Lakeland is owned and operated by Tom and Danelle Geraci.
- ASP of Wesley Chapel is owned and operated by Joey Wilkinson.
- ASP of Dutchess County is owned and operated by Lazare Pouani.
- ASP of Northeast Jersey Shore is owned and operated by Steve Fischetti. This is the second ASP franchise purchase for Fischetti, who opened ASP of Monmouth County in spring 2021.
- ASP of Innsbrook is owned and operated by Dustin Loeffler.
- ASP of Troy is owned and operated by Dave and Danielle Boddington.